Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Two missions

+3
Sonja Chronos
Arxon
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team Two missions Empty Team Two missions

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Agan directed team two to the tunnel that was quite quickly made and of....questionable stability that they would be using. He smiled and said to them "Alright, through here you will have to go down the tunnel to retrieve the artifact, your X7 genes should actually allow you to almost sniff out the artifact, figure of speech of course. Watch out for Nightmares and other little beasties that may make you have a not so nice day."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Team Two missions Empty Re: Team Two missions

Post  Arxon Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"What can you tell us about these 'nightmares' then?"

Arxon had already planned a "formation" of sorts for moving through the tunnel. He had taken note of everyone's abilities according to which X7 type they were, and decided to make good use of their strong points.

"We'll all move together. Xerxes, take point right ahead of us and don't let anything past you. Sonja and I will be right behind. With guns, of course. Clover and Vyvyan, stay behind us and watch the rear for anything at our backs. Anything that moves is a hostile. Call targets before you attack. Don't break formation. Are we all clear?"
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 am

Sonja had two pistols held on with a hostler on each leg. She pulled them out and pulled out the clips and checked if they were loaded than slid them back inside the guns. She also pulled the slides back to make sure a round was loaded in the chamber.

"Locked and loaded. Are we ready?"
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 am

"Yes sir..." Xerxes said, he doesn't really like to be ordered around, but he'll have to comply for now. "Whatever these things are, I'll tear 'em to pieces," he said boisterously, with a hint of arrogance.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am

Clover pulled out her katana, an unusually wide grin crossing her face. "I've got the back."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 am

Xerxes smiles at Clover, "I like your enthusiasm," he says.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

She turned to look at him, the typically dull red eyes burning with a newfound flame. "Oh, this is nothing."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Agan chuckled "Nightmares, the most disturbing little i have ever had the....pleasure...of seeing. I use the word pleasure lightly. They are little, hairless, black or grey, razor blade like teeth, sharp claws, pack hunters and quick. OH and nocturnal so underground their awake most of the time. Nocturnal on earth and on Nova mean two slightly different things. At the most I'd expect to deal with one pack, they hate being close to other packs and when they are its almost funny to see them fight each other." He looks at clover and smiles "Be careful Clover."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Clover turned back and walked in a position ready to strike. "Wouldn't let myself get hurt for the world, casanovas."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Agan smiles and chuckles "Ill take that as a compliment. Alright, you should all get a move on, the quicker you move the sooner your out of the dark dank caves."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Agan looks at Arxon as Ky leaves "Arxon i beleive this is your cue to go man!"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Vyvyan Genesia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Vyvyan nodded, pulling out her bow and notching an arrow. "Let's go then, shall we?" She waited for everyone else to move before following behind.
Vyvyan Genesia
Vyvyan Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Xerxes moves at the front of the group, waiting for any monster to appear. He has his sword at the side, ready to attack any hostile enemy that comes in his direction.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Once everyone was in formation, Arxon took his position.

"Alright. Let's move. Pay attention and keep moving forward."

He nodded at Xerxes, as if gesturing for him to start ahead and lead the group. They would begin moving at a moderate pace. Arxon occasionally checked to make sure everyone was keeping up and staying together, and watched constantly for any movement in the shadows.
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

The cave was long dark and wet. Dripping some sort of liquid from the ceiling that looked like brackish water and smelled like rotting corpses. They would here sounds coming from around them in the tunnel walls. As they reached the end of the well lighted area of the caves there was a fork, Agan had told them to go left here but for some reason there was a light source the down the right tunnel.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Arxon wasn't about to question his orders. With little hesitation, he signalled towards the left and told his group to keep going. He watched down the right side, though, making sure that there was no movement. He tried to identify the light source, but wasted little time in continuing down the path.
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Xerxes nods and walks to the left. He gets strange feelings from the light.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 am

Sonja fell back behind the group and disappeared down back into the distance of the caverns. She then moved into the right tunnel, this seemed to trigger some kind of interest in her. She slowly walked down the tunnel observing her surroundings.
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 am

Arxon noticed Sonja moving out of position and towards the right tunnel.

"Sonja, where are you going? We were told to go to the left. Come on." He tried to slow the others down. "Wait up."
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vyvyan Genesia Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 am

Vyvyan paused, watching Sonja. "Hey! Where are you going? You should stay with the group.." Vyvyan approach Sonja, reaching out to stop her.
Vyvyan Genesia
Vyvyan Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 am

As they went down the right tunnel, and were far enough from the group a voice that sounded laid back but had a sadistic twinge to it like a dagger dripping with poison sounded from the shadows "Oops, walking from the group, not smart" The area between the two tunnels collapsed closing them off from the rest of their team.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Vyvyan Genesia Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 am

Vyvyan hesitated looking up, she had the chance to turn back, or run forward. Without a second though, with much motivation from the voice, and the beginnings of the collapse she broke into a run, tackling Sonja out of the way of the collapse. "Watch out!"
Vyvyan Genesia
Vyvyan Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 am

Sonja was hit and rolled out of the way. She wasn't very disoriented from the fall. She quickly rose and held a hand out to Vyvyan.

"Thank you....here." she said calmly. "Tell me, why did you push me out of the way?"
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 am

Arxon reacted immediately. He spun around, readying his weapon.

"Xerxes, hold the front! We've got a cave-in. Damnit...we've got two on the other side..." He thought he heard someone, but he wasn't sure. His main concern now was getting them back...while watching for possible threats to the rest of the group. He shouted through to the other side. "Hey! Can you hear me? Anyone hurt?"
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vyvyan Genesia Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 am

"I could have let you die, if you preferred? I did it to save your life." Vyvyan took Sonja's hand, and stood up, turning around and inspecting the damage. "There's no way we're getting out that way now.."
Vyvyan Genesia
Vyvyan Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next