Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Missions

+4
Xerxes
CloverDiNovis13
Arxon
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Missions Empty First Missions

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Ky was standing in the main room of the facility where they were all told to meet after they had seen their folders and missions. As Arxon entered the room he looked up at him and nodded "Good. Your in the mission 2 group I'm mission one. I will be deciding who the field leader is once the entire team assembles." As sonja walked in he looked from Arxon to her and nodded to himself.

"You two are in the same group according to this paper...oh god who am i stuck with..." As neira walked in he sighed realizing his fate "No you dont get any extra paper, your in my group ill just explain it to you i suppose. Dont lose it again or ill be less than....happy."

As the girl walked in and asked the question he started sarcastic "Yes, welcome to the main hall, obviously such because of its large size and copious amount of chairs..." he looked down and saw the child and his expression softened slightly and he kneeled down "Im sorry about that....little girl....are you an X7?"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

First Missions Empty Re: First Missions

Post  Arxon Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Arxon nodded. He noticed Ky studying them, apparently trying to decide who was going to be the mission's leader. He didn't particularly want the role, but he didn't quite trust any of these other people to lead him, either - he wasn't sure which would be worse. They were much less...professional than the people he was used to dealing with.

"Yes, sir." He waited patiently, skimming through the mission files.
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Clover walked into the main hall. As she took her seat she saw Gil, hands folded behind his head, saunter in behind her.
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Xerxes still waits around for Lyncea to answer him.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 am

She nodded with a nervous smile.

"Yes, I am a type 3. My name is Cailin Genesia."
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 am

Lyncea looked at him with a "hmph."

"I'm not lost, they can't make anything logical here," she said, still fuming from her anger. "If they wanted us to retrieve things from our rooms they should have shown us where they were!"
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 am

"I could show you if you want me to. Its just down the hallway," he says, in a surprisingly caring manner.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

I smiled at Ky. "I wouldn't want that! Don't worry Boss, I'll be careful." I saluted him to reassure him of my promise.
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

He cracked a very very small smile to try and make her feel comfortable "Welcome Cailin, just stay here with me, your on my team anyway i think.." He couldn't bare to seem mean to anyone innocent. The only people in this world he didn't feel deserved the point of a blade were children, not having a chance to be corrupted by the horrors of Genesis Corp.

Ky looked at Neira and sighed "Alright...good......Why in the name of god are you always so damn happy" it was rhetorical question.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Not catching the hint, Neira responded.
"Well, I don't see the point in being miserable all the time Mr. Grumpy. You should try it sometime."
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:56 pm

He looked at her with that same icy angry glare "What did you call me?"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

"Eep!" I give him an embarrassed smile. I coulda thought that one through a little better. Let's try changing the subject,

"Sooooo anyways, who else is in our group?"
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:07 am

She seemed annoyed but she knew that she needed the document from her room so she reluctantly accepted.

"Ugh, fine, just hurry up......" she paused then spoke in a much more accepting tone. "..and thanks."
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am

Cailin smiled warmly.

"Alright! Sooo, you're Mr. Ky, right? Thank you for writing a letter to direct people into the hall, I would have been completely lost without it." She smiled a bit more nervously now; as if she were embarrassed of her tardiness in being late.
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 am

He nodded "Yes I'm Ky Kiske, your welcome..So you said your a type three correct?"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am

She nodded.

"Yes sir, but I'm not sure what it's good for..." She said with a bit of a laugh. "They told me it was powerful but I can't seem to do anything with it."
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

Xerxes smiles at her then leads her to her room.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Ky smiled down at her as best he could "You just have to get out there. Your power maybe usless on earth but here it is quite amazing to witness...My fiancee was a type 3." As he mentioned his fiancee his very being seemed to become duller, more depressed, darker. He continued to completely Ignore Neira.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Agan called over the loud speakers "Who ever isnt back in the Main hall for splitting into teams and going on thier missions, just get there now. Ky will be be telling both teams their missions anyway. Some people seem to have misplaced their papers."

Ky looked around and sighed "Alright the teams are as follows Team1 xerxes sonja arxon clover Vyvyan. Im naming the leadership role on this mission Arxon. He has the only real experience in leading. My team Neira Lyncea Gil and now Cailin" He sighed at his team "Everyone is here besides Lyncea and xerxes...well i guess we have to wait for them."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Lyncea entered her room without another word to Xerxes, as she had already thanked him, and swiped up the folder without reading it. She gripped it tightly and crumpled one of the corners. She left her room and slammed the door behind her, making a crashing sound that might have been heard from central hall. She could barely make out what Agan was saying so she picked up her pace and shoved the doors to the central hall open.

"Who am I with!?!?!" she blurted out in an angry tone.
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Arxon nodded in response to Ky. He was already growing tired of the drama, tension, and angst that was starting to bubble up from the others. He hoped that they would be able to pull themselves together and mingle up some trace of professionalism. At least with the opportunity to lead, he thought to himself, he would be able to keep his team-mates in line...and it looked like they'd probably need it.
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Sonja moved toward Arxon's group but stayed back from the crowd. She waited for further instruction from Agan and Ky. Her expression was the same, distant one she had when she arrived. Nothing seemed to get under her skin other than Gil's obnoxiously loud demeanor.
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Xerxes hears the announcement as he helps Lyncea, "Hmph..." he mutters, then saunters back to the main hall.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

I looked around, Arxon was here. Lyncea too, even if she was a little...flustered.
"Well it looks like everyone's here now. So what's goin' on?"
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

Clover walked over to Arxon and bowed politely. "I am Clover. It is nice to be on your team."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next