Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Missions

+4
Xerxes
CloverDiNovis13
Arxon
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Missions - Page 2 Empty Re: First Missions

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Ky looks over at Lycnea and sighs "Your with me sadly...calm down before we go anywhere." He looked around and sighed as he saw people group up and he sighed, holding up his team's folder and looking around.

"My team as i said will consist of me, Lyncea, Gil, Neira and Cailin. Our mission is to go and investigate and newly discovered area of ruins in the mountains near here that you probably saw on your way down from space. A power signature was coming from, our scientists placed its power output as higher than a fusion reactor back on earth. Specifically the one that powers the city around Genesis Corp Headquarters. They want us to find this generator and any and all other artifacts in the area that could be of any help. It should be a straight forward mission, the only life forms that were detected in the area were nightmares and Flying Traps. Gil your abilties as a reader will be invaluable when it comes to translation, as a reader you are able to understand the languages of Nova that are generally found on these artifacts." He then dropped that folder and picked up the other folder and looked at the other team.

"As such, i made sure both teams had a reader. Arxon's team will have to go through an underground cave system to retrieve an artifact that the last X7 team ,that i came here on, lost on our last mission...the mission when most of us died. Dont worry the things that killed most of my friends and took her...wont be there any more. So your first mission should also be relatively simply. With your team i dislike the notion of using your reader's abilities in the field because there is a chance you will be ambushed by Nightmares or other small underground pack hunters. Your artifact has already been partially translated so you dont need to translate it in the field anyway." He looked around and sighed

"Well then, Arxon if you want to say anything to your team i suggest you do so now and then move them out."

(Ky's team will be in a separate thread named Team 1, his team is Lyncea, Gil, Neira and Cailin.)

(team two missions thread, is in team two missions)

Last edited by GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

First Missions - Page 2 Empty Re: First Missions

Post  Arxon Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Arxon inspected his team - Xerxes, Sonja, Clover, and Vyvyan. He nodded at them and then spoke gruffly.

"Alright, you heard the man. There will be no deviation from orders. Get in, retrieve the target, and get out. Let's go get this over with."
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2