Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team One Mission

5 posters

Go down

Team One Mission Empty Team One Mission

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Ky gathered his team up at the door and asked "Everyone ready to get a move on? We are leaving now so you'd better be."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Team One Mission Empty Re: Team One Mission

Post  Cailin Genesia Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Cailin listened intently as Ky spoke then grouped up with his team.

"I am ready, sir." she said respectfully. She was nervous and anyone could tell from her body language but she didn't show it in her voice this time.
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GilHarbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 am

Gil ran up behind Cailin and ruffled her hair. "Hey! I'm Gil! I don't think I met you before!" He continued talking. "Hey, so, I know you're, like, seriously younger than the rest of us, so I had an idea...why don't I be your big brother?"
GilHarbird
GilHarbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:17 pm

I checked my pockets, making sure I had a little bit of pepper in them to scare away ghosts. Everyone knows ghosts hate pepper...at least I think that's how the legend goes.
"Yup! I'm all equipped!"
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

He nods and looks over his team "Lets get a move on then, shall we?" Ky turned and walked out of the door, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword like it ALWAYS was.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm

"I'm ready whenever you decide to go," Lyncea snarled. She was still irritated that her room wasn't where she could find it. "What exactly are we up against here anyways?"
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Cailin smiled nervously at Gil. She wasn't used to people being so friendly right off the bat like he was.

"I guess if you wanted," she said with the same nervous smile. "I'm glad that everyone here isn't set off by my age."
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

As they moved out into the forest outside of the complex and on the path to the mountains, he looked behind at Lyncea "If you had followed the simple red arrows to the rooms, and found the one with your name on it, you would have your papers and know. You'll just have to see now. Fall in, and shut up."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm

"You have some nerve talking like that to me," she said arrogantly. "Tch, whatever. Lets hurry up and go."
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 pm

He mode a singular sound that sort of sounded like a chuckle as he walked forward "Maybe when your here longer and can actually do anything frightening to me...ill respect. Until then, ill talk to you however you want, and you'll like it. Hell, you'll thank me for acknowledging your alive."

As he said all of this he continued to walk up the path he had been instructed and briefed to follow. It was a winding long path and it lead high into the mountains. As they walked they could hear rustling in the bushes near them all along the path. The path was bordered by high undisturbed forest and they could barely see anything within its dark confines. They would reach a large outcropping of rock after marching up hill for hours and Ky would stop "We rest here, five minutes. Drink, eat, piss, i dont care. Five minutes we are leaving."

The view from the outcropping high above the ground was amazing. They could see their home like a black scar in the beautiful idyllic landscape. But Ky surveyed the area around them as if he was sure something was in those bushes watching them. What would be most unnerving is his eyes were showing an emotion. Fear.

GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 am

Cailin walked up to Ky and waited for him to stop looking around.

"You seem upset, is something wrong?" she asked quietly. She hadn't noticed the fear in his eyes because she was behind him but she knew he was unnerved by Lyncea. When she saw his eyes she looked very unsettled. "Is there something that you're not telling us?"
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 am

He looks down at her, and then he looked up at the bushes and quickly but gently pushed her behind him as a Novian panther jumped from the bushes. From its scar patterns it was a lone panther, which was good. He scoffs "Thats not what i saw...it doesn't happen yet then." The Novian panther hisses and prepared to pounce him, as it did he pushed cailin with him as he moved to the side. He drew his Katana just in time to split the panthers head, as it lay dead he sighed looking at Cailin "No, im fine. Only worried that you new people will get yourselves killed. Nova is dangerous as you can see."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 am

She was confused when he pushed her out of the way then shocked when the panther leaped from the brush. She was scared and didn't know what to do so she remained behind him almost frozen. She followed as he moved and killed it.

"What was that? Why didn't didn't I notice it?" she said dejectedly.
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:36 am

Lyncea paced back and forth until she heard the panther. When she turned and drew her swords it had already died. She seemed somewhat surprised at Ky's quick relinquishment of the beast.

"Looks like he has it under control," she thought to herself. "Are there any more of those things!?!?!"
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:00 am

Ky shook his head "No, you can tell by the scar patterns on this one. It failed on a hunt and was forced out of the pack." he then smiled slightly down at Cailin and said " That was a Novian Panther, and you didn't notice it because you haven't been here for the greater part of 2 years. I know the tell tale signs of a hunter panther anywhere."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  GilHarbird Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 am

Gil cracked his neck, groaning. "Is there anything else floating around?"
GilHarbird
GilHarbird

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Ky shook his head "Doesnt seem to be...finish up your resting ill keep watch. Besides, anything that would come out of those woods would go unseen by any of you new X7s." He sat and waited for everyone to finish what they may be doing. As he arose and began to walk he barely gave them a few seconds to even catch back up with him when he yelled back "I said FIVE minutes not 6 hurry up or ill leave you out here to get eaten"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Cailin followed immediately behind him as he rose. As he went she followed right behind him, she seemed to have taken a liking to Ky. Of course, that is because he is the first person to be nice to her here. When he yelled she looked kind of concerned.

"Would you actually leave them?" she asked very quietly, he may not even be able to hear it. She paid closer attention to her surroundings now, having failed once to notice something potentially fatal. Now she wanted to make up for that, in any way she could
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

Ky looked behind him barely hearing and shook his head without exchanging any words. He would then appear to keep moving but he would be waiting for them to catch up.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 am

As the team was walking up the mountain they would begin to see the ruins ahead of them, ky turned behind him and sighed "Ok, enough silence, any ideas of how we want to do this?"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down