Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new X7 team arrives

+6
GilHarbird
Neira
Sonja Chronos
CloverDiNovis13
Xerxes
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The new X7 team arrives - Page 3 Empty Re: The new X7 team arrives

Post  GilHarbird Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

As everyone began to fill in, a young man with long red hair ran through the door, holding a large suitcase under each arm. "HELLOOOOOOO!!!" He yelled, hoping someone would hear him. "AM I LATE? IS THIS THE RIGHT HOUSE? A-ARE YOU GUYS JUST HIDING? HELLOOOOOOO?"
GilHarbird
GilHarbird

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Agan was about to speak when the loud man with red hair entered, Ky quickly was next to him and covered his mouth with his hand and shot the coldest glare anyone in this room had probably ever seen at him. "Yes, your late. Now shut up, and take your seat."

Agan chuckled nervously and sighed "Well hello everyone! My name is Agan Arkius, the cousin of Noak Arkius. I am the representative for Genesis corp here at the base. Now i would like you all to tell us a little bit about yourselves. Starting with Ky."

Ky sighed and said with an emotionless tone "My name is Ky Kiske, type 5 genius level seer. Formerly a christian pastor. Leader of the last X7 team to be here and your senior officer. Dont bother me, and i wont bother you." he stopped talking and looked at Agan who sighed and nodded "Ok...next"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Xerxes sighs, then speaks, because no one else is going to, "Xerxes, Type 6... Stay out of my way, or else. Got it? Good." He then says in the most sarcastic way possible, "Its going to be such a pleasure getting to know you all." He honesty doesn't give a crap about these people... In fact, he just wants to go back into his room and rest.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Sonja glared at this red-haired man, his overly rude composer made her irritated. She leaned forward away from the back wall and began to speak.

"Sonja Chronos, Gene Type 1. I was formerly a...." she paused. "mercenary. There isn't anything else you need to know." she leaned back against the wall and awaited the rest to introduce themselves.
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:15 pm

A middle-aged man wearing dark combat pants and a sleek armored vest came to the doorway. He had a handgun holstered at his side. While waiting quietly for his turn, he listened discreetly and took note of the others that were in the room. He leaned against the wall, carefully and thoroughly surveying the place.
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  GilHarbird Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

The red haired boy smiles. "I'm Gil, and uh...I'm a type 4, so I can hear that she's totally focused on not talking to anyone," he chirps, pointing at Sonja, "and she," he says, pointing at a girl with purple hair, "wants to talk as much as I do, so I'll stop blabbing. Um, that's all you need to know about me now!"
GilHarbird
GilHarbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well thanks! I'm Neira, type 3! I'm really happy to be here, and hope I can contribute. Just point me in the right direction and I'll go, lickity-split! I sure hope we can all be great friends too!" I decide to refrain myself from the 6 page speech, with semicolons, that I wrote, I don't think we have the time...
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Sonja stood quietly and barely acknowledged Gil's reference, he wasn't entirely true anyways.
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Ky looks at clover and waits for her to speak, though she may not want too.

Agan smiles at her and says "Well, you dont need too if you dont want too."

Ky gets an angry look in his eyes almost angry he had to speak if clover didnt.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Vyvyan Genesia Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Vyvyan hadnt even gotten a chance to go to her room, before they were called back - so she stayed where she was. "My name is Vyvyan, type 4.. I had just recently gotten out of school.."
Vyvyan Genesia
Vyvyan Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Ky hadnt noticed this person enter so he looked over at her with the same icy glare he gave everyone and looked her over and then made a hmph noise at how young she was.

Agan smiled and nodded "Well, thats all the time we have for introductions i think. Now if we want Ky can give you the run down of Nova and what we know so far. Is there anything else?"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Sonja waited a bit before speaking.

"It is time to move forward, shall we get on with it?"
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:05 am

Agan smiled and nodded at Ky who now began to speak.

"Welcome to Nova i suppose. This is the world they send the trouble makers, the people who need a special kind of push, or those of us that just no longer fit in this genesis corp's perfect little vision." he rolled his eyes slumping in his seat.

"You will be sent on missions for recon, to collect artifacts and specimens, to work out your powers, pretty much to do the will of our Lord Almighty Noah Arkius." When he said that his voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Agan smiled "So are there any questions?"

Ky sighed "There should be. The very vague word 'artifacts' should seem questionable to them."

Last edited by GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:22 am

"Well now that you mention it, what kind of artifacts are we looking for?" Neira seemed to not even pick up the sarcasm laid in every word.
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:42 am

Ky quickly said "Artifacts fromt he Novian V-" He was cut off by Agan

"Artifacts left by what we think is an ancient race that died out. Right ky?" Ky just sat quietly, Agan sighed again "There are certain things the company cant disclose. Im sorry but they watch."
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 am

"Of course they do." The man in the back said gruffly as he lit a cigarette. "Care to give us a briefing and disclose on what we're supposed to be looking for?"
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:33 am

Agan smiled sadly "I cant tell you anything specific about the artifacts or who made them, company policy im afraid."

Ky finally showed some emotion "If you had told us, my fiancee might still be here." of course the first emotion they saw from him was anger.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am

A girl wearing a very tight and short top along with rather baggy shorts walked up to Ky's desk, read the letter, then moved into the central hall. She saw them talking and approached the group.

"Look like I'm the last one here, good, I missed the boring part." She said as she slapped Ky on the shoulder fairly hard, harder than he would expect from someone her size.
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Xerxes chuckles lightly at what the girl did and thinks to himself, "There might be someone here that I actually might enjoy hanging around with in this group..."
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Clover's still lips seemed to curl down at the ends into a scowl. "If you think that knowing anything about your teammates is considered boring, you obviously have too high an opinion of yourself."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 am

"At least one of us has some confidence in herself," she said, returning Clover's scowling glare. "I don't need to put down people's opinion to make myself feel better, which trait would make a better team player I wonder?" The latter sentence was laced with a condescending tone.
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

"You put us all down by calling us boring." She said, rising from her chair. "If you don't want to learn anything about the people you're going to work with, don't tell us openly. At least Sonja-chan had the decency to introduce herself to people she didn't want to talk to."
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Agan chuckled at Ky when she slapped his shoulder and smiled "Glad to have another person arrive! I had no idea how many X7s would be coming in this team, more than i expected."

Ky made a groan and rolled his shoulder "You must be a type 6 then....ow"

He and Agan watched them begin to argue and Agan said quickly "Now now guys come on calm down! No need to get this way so early on! Lets all be friends here."

Ky looked at the both of them and said with an icy, slightly irritated tone "Take your seats." He then looked at the new girl "You, introduce yourself...please"
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Lyncea scoffed at Clover.

"I didn't insult anyone, if you want to fight then....." Agan cut her off. She laughed a little at Ky, she always finds it funny when people underestimate her. She did take her seat and introduced herself when Ky requested. "Lyncea Corvin, Type 6. I think this will become very interesting," she said as she glanced around the room at her teammates.
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Clover's eyes narrowed, but she sat back down and took a deep breath. "What exactly were we talking about again?"
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next