Novaeus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new X7 team arrives

+6
GilHarbird
Neira
Sonja Chronos
CloverDiNovis13
Xerxes
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The new X7 team arrives - Page 4 Empty Re: The new X7 team arrives

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Agan sighed and then smiled "Well welcome Lyncea." He sighed at clover "We were discussing the missions that Genesis Corp would be giving out and the artifacts that they would be asking us to find. The reason i cant tell people who or what made the artifacts is because we don't even know for sure. We are pretty sure it was an ancient yet dead alien race that lived here on Nova."

Through that explanation Ky was sitting very still and keeping himself quiet, making sure to not respond or lash out.
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Gee, I guess not everyone's going to get along...maybe this won't be fun...Well let's try make the best of it! I try to break the awkward tension. "Well I'd like to get started! Whadawe do now, Boss?"
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Agan smiled and looked at Ky, giving him the floor.

Ky stood up and sighed "Alright ladies and gentlemen, since your here on our beautiful planet Nova, as we've said, you are given missions from our employers at Genesis corp." He was making this entire speech sound incredibly sarcastic and over done because he hated his job with a great passion and disliked every moment of having to be here when he could be out doing things he felt he needed to do.

"You will each go back to your room and find a folder on your beds, inside is the mission specifics. There are two missions that could possibly be in your folder so you will be on a team of 5. Yes four of you will be with me....Joyous occasion isnt it. Well go and get your stuff and get back here."

((after responses new thread will be made.))
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Xerxes thinks, "Working with people, huh?... This should be fun..." He walks back to his room and looks through the folder.
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Arxon Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Arxon followed orders and headed back to his room. He was still bitter from being reassigned from his previous field of work, but determined to make the most of it and better himself, nonetheless.

Even with the junky room in which he had started out, Arxon managed to tidy it up and make everything neat and orderly. It might not have been completely clean, but at least it was organized. Underneath his bed, he kept a long metal lockbox. He pulled it out and opened it, retrieving a modified submachine gun before tucking it back under the bed and locking it. It looked like it had seen better days, but it was still in fine working condition. While snatching the box of ammo to load it, Arxon telekinetically plucked out individual rounds and loaded them quickly - they moved through the air, hovering and angling themselves into the magazine, and clicked as they popped in. Every bit of practice was helpful. His telepathic precision was still a bit sketchy, but he had at least practiced enough to be able to control small objects...like bullets.

Once he was ready, he strapped the SMG over his shoulder, finished equipping all of his gear, and grabbed the file left on his bed. He pulled on a flak-jacket over his undershirt and body-vest. Altogether, he looked fairly well-prepared. He headed back out to find Ky.

"Locked and loaded, sir."
Arxon
Arxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Neira Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I walk back into my new room and realized something...uh oh. The room had been "Re-decorated" to my liking. I had streamers and balloons that I had brought with me, and I set them up when I checked for Gremlins. It was a calming practice, and it helped lighten the mood.
The problem was that during this process, I had cleared somethings off my bed, like a packet of papers...the room was now messy with my other belongings an the papers were no where to be found. Reluctantly, I walked out side to Ky..."Um...hiya!" I grin, "Do you by any chance, have an extra folder for me? I think I lost mine..."
Neira
Neira

Back to top Go down

Post  CloverDiNovis13 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Clover returned to her room and flipped through her folder, but dropped it, not even bothering to look. All she could do was sit down on her bed, pull out her katana, and lazily throw it at the wall. Why can't I be someone with a backbone?[i]
CloverDiNovis13
CloverDiNovis13

Back to top Go down

Post  GilHarbird Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Gil strolled into his room, grinning. What a lovely log of ladies, he thought to himself. Ignoring the folder, he jumped onto his bed, stretching out as if he had just been accepted into heaven.
GilHarbird
GilHarbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonja Chronos Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:13 am

Sonja moved back to her room after the confrontational introductions. She picked up her coat, slid her arms through the sleeves, then tightened the lacing on her corset. When she had finished she picked up the packet and flipped through the pages quickly, faster than anyone could read it, then moved back to the hall and awaited the groups to assemble.
Sonja Chronos
Sonja Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyncea Corvin Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 am

Lyncea walked out of the hall but became very confused as she had not found her room yet. She wandered around aimlessly for awhile, slowly becoming more irritated, and never managed to find her room.

"What is wrong with these people!!!!! Grrrr nothing makes sense here!" she blurted out without care to whomever was there. "They can't even put a bedroom in a logical place!"
Lyncea Corvin
Lyncea Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cailin Genesia Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 am

I small girl walked into the central hall, having followed Ky's directions, and saw it mostly empty. She seemed confused that there were so few people here. She looked around anxiously until she saw Neira and Ky. She smiled as she approached them.

"Hello, is this the central hall?" she asked nervously. "I can't seem to find anything in this place."
Cailin Genesia
Cailin Genesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am

After reading through the folder carefully, Xerxes gets up and gathers his things, putting his old, tattered cape on and carrying his large sword on his shoulder. He had heard Lyncea's outburst and went to check it out. He looks down at her and says, "Are you lost?"
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:33 pm

((switching to next thread))
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky
GenesisCorp/Creatures/ky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content